Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Chariot

This card pictures a woman holding a glowing wand and driving a chariot through a dark fog. The horses appear distracted by the fog, the ravens and the dark shadows and are pulling in different directions. The Chariot is about mastery over the situation. External opposing forces, internal conflicting emotions may make this difficult. Focus and will power are necessary to stay on track. Making good use of the energies that are available and creating harmony will lead to success.

4 comments:

  1. The Chariot is my Soul Card (using Mary Greer's system of "tarot constellations") so I love seeing it on your blog today. Every time I look at a new tarot deck, the first card I check out is The Chariot. How it's depicted can "make or break" a deck for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Mystic Dreamer Tarot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celestite -- Thanks for your recent visit and comment on my blog. Today I've posted about my experience at the Readers Studio. Here's the link as you requested: http://shewhoseeks.blogspot.com/2009/05/readers-studio-09/html
    But be forewarned, it's not a terribly deep post! Just impressions about all the wonderful people who attended more than anything specific about tarot. B*B

    ReplyDelete