Saturday, September 12, 2009

Astrology 101


Astrology class is back in session. Had to do a quick jaunt through what we had already covered as a refresher. One of the basic concepts that I had previously stumbled over was separating the energy of the house from the energy of the sign that naturally dwells there.
I am finally comfortable with that. Coming up next is planets (are planets?).

I lost my software that draws an astrological chart for me and decided not to reload it, I am practicing doing it by hand. It is great fun.

I don't want to give (boring) lectures on Astrology for beginners, as many if not most of you may be much more experienced than I am, but I would like to help any other beginners and pass on info as I learn it.

So in the interest of not boring some and confusing others...please leave me comments and questions about what you would like to hear more on. Also feel free to correct me if I get something all screwed up. Wouldn't be the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment